RE: [IP] Re: Diabetes and Pumping Software

Sorry, I'm absolutely NO help in this department....I'm just learning the
ezManager but it's going well. Proving to be rather easy to use.

Margo

Margo:

 I don't have any preferences right now, I am just making a survey of what
is
available and whether or not the programs are helpful, useful and easy to
use.
Any information you might have about your own experience with software is
the
most important thing I am looking for.

Thanks!

Bob Goodman