Re: [IP] RE: Leaving cannulas in place

I often have to look at my prime history to figure out the last time I
primed a set.  I can NEVER remember when I put one in.  Even like 10 hours
after the fact.  I have been wondering if the COZMO would be a good idea
since I has a reminder feature.  For me setting a day is a bad idea also
since I never remember what day it is.  Well, maybe that is a summer thing.
Once the school year starts I am sure the days will be a little more

On average my sets are in about 5 days.  I don't notice number differences,
only that the site itches or the tape is coming up.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 pmp 12/99