[IP] Re: Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

> as for the insulin, i'm really surprised that people do order it, unless
> they're in the u.s. and have to pay over $50us/vial.

Well, I suppose that, too, depends on the insurance plan. Remember, YMMV? I
would get 1 vial a month locally for $30, but through the *mail* I get 4
vials for 90 days for $60.00. IOW, I *would be* paying $90 for 3 vials
locally. That's $360 yr compared to $240. My insulin is delivered in a large
foam envelope with 2 ice packs inside - via UPS, not the postman. I try to
have enough ahead that I do not require delivery during dead of winter nor
heat of summer. YMMV

You can observe a lot by watching ~ Yogi Berra