Re: [IP] Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

 Pump supplies come faithfully to my office 4x a year via the nice UPS guy (with
the great legs). My insulin and strips I get at the pharmacy down the street. I
believe there is a mail order option for 90 days at a time but since I used to
live in Las Vegas and now live in Austin where the temps are high a good part of
the year - I absolutely refuse to trust my precious insulin to the postman.

Linda & Dax