Re: [IP] Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

On 7/14/03 11:37 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> When I went to my first pump group the people there were telling me that when
> I finally go on the pump I will have to get all my supplies through the mail
> and now I've just read on here that someone is getting their insulin from
> their local pharmacy?
> I would love to know because I dred having to wait for my supplies in the
> mail when my pharmacy is 24 hours and can get insulin and syringes anytime I
> want
> right now  and I usually do.

Well, depending on you and your insurance, many folks will get their meds,
test strips and insulin from their local pharmacy, but the insulin pump
supplies themselves ~ infusion sets, reservoirs etc...~ would usually be
mailed to you from either the company or a distributor authorized  by your

I get my day-to-day stuff from my local, but my supplies for my pump are
sent out automatic shipment from Disetronic itself.

Works for me :-)

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland