[IP] Getting Pump Insulin From The Pharmacy?

When I went to my first pump group the people there were telling me that when
I finally go on the pump I will have to get all my supplies through the mail
and now I've just read on here that someone is getting their insulin from
their local pharmacy?
I would love to know because I dred having to wait for my supplies in the
 mail when my pharmacy is 24 hours and can get insulin and syringes anytime I
right now  and I usually do.