Re: [IP] Dressing with a Pump

> In a message dated 7/13/2003 12:17:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > just put the site high above your belly and stick the pump in your bra.
> > that's all. other than that you can say good bye to the sexy cute clothing,
> > sorry
> > but that's reality.
> >
> > I'm just a practical women of 3 kids.
> >
> Actually I beg to differ. There is NO REASON that "sexy cute
> clothing" cannot be worn with a pump. I wear my pump in my bra 100%
> of the time (well not when im sleeping because i don't wear a bra to
> bed!)  and NOBODY can see that I am wearing it. AND if you play
> around with differnt outfits there is just about nothing that you
> cannot wear with a pump.
> I do not have kids, BUT I'm just a practical (22 year old) women
> too.

As the practical dad of a 20yo pumper, I can assure you that the
guys are not looking at what's hanging on your belt, be it pump,
pager, cellphone whatever. If you're wearing cute sexy hip huggers,
etc... they are lookin' at every thing else and could care less about
your pump. Lily wears her's clipped to the edge of her short-shorts
and sometime her bikini, if she hasn't taken it off to swim. Where's
the set?? either low on her abdomen or top of buttocks, both under
the bikini.