Re: [IP] Insurance woes

>>Anyone else with Anthem BC/BS, can you please tell me which type of plan you
have and if it covers your supplies this way? If you can, details would be
nice. Your state, what your plan is called, etc. I have Anthem Blue Access

 I have Empire BCBS's EPO Product (Same as PPO But no Out of Network
Benefit)This is for NY.

Why try to get your supplies through your Prescription Plan?
Why not try to negotiate for better DME Coverage?
We have 100% DME Coverage (No Copays or Coinsurance)
Minimed is an In Network Provider.
I order by Phone, or online, the supplies come a couple of days later,
No muss, no fuss, no bill.

Good luck,
John and his well insured Paradigm

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!