[IP] Dressing with a Pump

I have had my Paradigm pump for about 6 months now.  I am 25 and were
tighter clothing.  We go out quite often.  I wear shorts and shirts that
show my belly area.  You just have to be creative.  Most people don't ask
and don't care.  The few that ask I tell them and there just like oh, ok.
It really hasn't been an issue.  That was my #1 concern on picking out a
pump was the size.  You can pretty much hide it anywhere.  If that is the
only thing stopping you talk to a couple reps and play with it a little.  I
wouldn't let that hold you back though.  It is well worth the little bit of
trouble hiding it everyday.

Sarah Roscoe