Re: [IP] limited reservoir and a Challenge

 You could either save the blue thing and just reconnect to the vial and fill
like you did the first time or - what I do isfill up 2-3 syringes and just push
those in the reservior - the res has a little rubber thing to stick the needle
in then reconnect to the tubing and prime till some comes out the end - it is
usually only 1-2 units and check the top part of the tubign (closest to pump)
and make sure theres no air.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm