[IP] Re: Dressing with a Pump

<I can't hide the Pump in my jeans because they are tight.>

Fawna, I have found that stretch jeans are great for wearing my pump.  My
jeans are tight too, but with the stretch fabric, I can put the pump in my
pocket and it doesn't dig into me.  I prefer infusion sites in my upper hip
area or thigh, rather than my abdomen.  Also the stretch jeans are good for
not pressing on the sites.  With regular tight jeans, the material can
sometimes press on the site and irritate it.

dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 clear Paradigm