[IP] DFW Support Meeting - Managing with EZ Manager Plus!

Thursday, July 17th at Noon, we will be meeting at the Howard Center
at Baylor Irving Hospital.  For those who haven't been there yet, it
is at the SW corner of 183 and MacArthur Blvd.  Parking in the lot in
front of the hospital closest to MacArthur is free.  Enter the
building on the east side and walk south toward the center hallway.
You will see signs to the Howard Center just a few feet away.

Chris Crawford, the local Rep. for Animas and a pumper himself, will
be demonstrating the new EZ Manager Plus program for PDAs.  I have
personal experience with the earlier program myself and with it's
help I was able to lower my A1c to 6.0.  The Plus program will now
integrate Bg meter readings and pump data auto-magically and:

*      Access a database of more than 3,000 different foods,
including fast food restaurants and customized favorites,

*      Record daily activity and exercise on a personal digital
assistant (PDA),

*      Automatically calculate insulin needs for carbohydrate intake
and blood glucose readings,

*      Download and electronically send insulin pump history, blood
glucose meter and PDA records, and

*      Do trending analysis and obtain other statistical analysis.

Please bring a lunch with you and be ready to see a new tool to
manage datat to control your Bgs!

for further info contact:
Brenda Head, R.D., C.D.E
Diabetes Education