Re: [IP] limited reservoir and a Challenge

>>>Could someone explain in detail how to refill a reservoir that is in use.

For the 50X series of MiniMed pumps, keep the filler needle when connecting
the tubing, replacing the protective end on it and cap it off with the white
cap that is on the tubing that has to be removed. Then, when you want to
reuse the reservoir, remove the tubing and reattach the filler needle to the
resv. Withdraw the amount of insulin you want in the reservoir from the vial
and attach the new tubing. Push the insulin from the resv. through the
tubing until you see a drip come out just like the first time you do it. I
carry a couple of filler needles with me just for anyhow. Never know.

I do not have a Paradigm so cannot give instructions on refilling that.

I don't get even, I get odder.