Re:[IP] limited reservoir and a Challenge

In a message dated 7/13/2003 12:04:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I change my sites every Wed around supper and every Sunday morning,
> Throughout
> the week I just refill my reservior as I need to usually only 2-3 time and
> its
> just a matter of popping it out and filling it with a few syringes
Could someone explain in detail how to refill a reservoir that is in use. My
husband and I can't seem to figure out how it is done . I guess we are a bit
slow!! our dtr wears the 508 because we and she like the larger resorvoir but
 would consider switching if we could figure out how to add more insulin without
having to do a sight change because of low insulin....Thank you
               Laurie   mom to Marlee (14 yrs old wearing pump for 3 yrs)