[IP] Medicare problem

I would greatly appreciate someone who is getting insulin through Medicare to
send the procedure for the pharmicist to use in order to get paid.  My
 pharmicist is not getting paid for my insulin and will refuse to give it to me.
have done all the paperwork, my Endo has sent in hers and after many calls to
DME and Medicare in which they said there would be no problem, he still isn't
 getting paid. Anyone that can help, please E-mail me privately with the above
Subject heading.   Thanks so very much for any help I can get.
 PS  It looks like pump supplies aren't getting paid for either.  MM