[IP] RE: Leaving cannulas in place

>>I too leave mine in ***at least*** 5 days.  There are times when I
*no idea* how long it's been in (like right now for instance).<<

 I don't know if anyone else does this but since I always manage to forget how
long my site
 has been in, I use the timer function on my watch (currently a Timex Ironman)
and set it to
count down from 96 hours (4 days) whenever I do a change.

I may be brain-dead but this works for me!