Re: [IP] hiding the pump (revisited)

>>>But for the sake of the little pump on my hip and
weighing that compared to what a prosthetic leg or dialysis fistula would
'look like' I think I'll accept the wee pump :-) >>>

And some of us contend with a pump AND a Gortex loop graft in the left
forearm for dialysis. YMMV

I dig a ditch to earn the money to get the food to get the strength to dig
the ditch