[IP] Re: dressing with a pump

My hip huggers are big enough at the bottom that I can wear the "leg-thing"
with them to hide the pump. You can find it on the links on the IP web site.
Also, I clip the pump to the middle of my bra and that works well...and I'm
an A cup!
You can see a little bit of the outline of the pump sometimes, but it's not
 noticeable unless you point it out to someone. If you have a bigger chest, then
it'll be totally hidden.
Also, if my belly is showing in a short top, I put my site a little higher so
the tubing is all above where the shirt cuts off.
Last night to go out with the girls I wore hip huggers and a fitted spaghetti
strap tank and clipped my pump to my bra. No one could tell.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02