Re: [IP] hiding the pump (revisited)

Exactly, and if you choice is to keep it out of site and not have anyone
see it, you shouldn't have to give that up either.  Find ways to hide  it
or find cases that make it look like something that fits in with your
life. If you're comfortable with it hanging out, great.  If not, look
for ways to keep it out of sight. There are plenty of things available
for everyone.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted