Re: [IP] hiding the pump (revisited)

Someone on the list said:
>other than that you can say good bye to the sexy cute
>clothing, sorry but that's reality.

My opinion of that (with some encouragement from
Scott) is:

Says WHO?  I am a middle-aged teenager (okay, okay
almost 43 isn't middle-aged) who wears WHATEVER I
want.  Oh, and yes, I am a mother also.

Yesterday and today, for instance, I am wearing
cycling shorts.  Now, on some folks they might be
considered sexy, but on me, they are utilitarian since
cycling is one of the things I do for fun.  But, they
are no less skin-tight than hip huggers - maybe even
more so.  What do I do with my tubing & pump?  Shove
the tubing inside the shorts & clip the pump to the
back of my shorts.

I play tennis.  Some people confuse tennis clothing
with sexy clothing, but, again, it is utilitarian to
stay cool (not to mention, look cool) on the tennis
court.  My site shows, my tubing shows, and my pump
shows.  The positive response toward the pump by folks
I don't even know is amazing.

And, don't get me started with the dressing up thing.
I just stick it in my bra and reach in whenever I need
to, pull it out, bolus, whatever, and put it back.  IN
starter & quite educational in addition.

My point, and yes I have one, is that you don't have
to give up ANYTHING for a pump.  Wear what you want
and do what you want.  Why else would you be getting a
pump anyway, if not to *enhance* your life????

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?