Re: [IP] Dressing with a Pump

If you attached the pump into either you thigh or your butt, there are
some cute cases that are made of UltraSuede that you can order on line
-- I'll try and find the site, there was a chat with the lady recently
-- and these are very "young and stylish" looking cases.  You can get
them with an embroidery design on them and fringe and beads if you
desire.  UltraSuede is a beautiful fabric and the color choices look
like you can get them to go with just about anything. I would think they
would go nicely on a young girl in tight jeans.

OK, here is the site: http://www.lenfante.com/  I know Summer has
several of these cases and she seems to love them.  Maybe she will
comment, as I think she's young and probably could give you some ideas.

Judi in MI