Re: [IP] hiding the pump (revisited)

On 7/13/03 8:58 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> "I SHOULD DO WHAT EVER I FEEL IS COMFORTABLE," AND I AM SORRY "YOU" FEEL THAT
> WAY" ABOUT MY CHOICE."

Easy, easy..... She is being a bit sarcastic, which is the way we know her
Fawna, Nothing against you at all. SSP whom I have met is one of the nicest,
most caring people, and if she isn't as 'delicate' as some would like, oh
well....

Why not try the other suggestions of putting the site into the upper
leg/upper buttocks/hip region and let the pump show? They really do look
like pagers, and really, I had to weigh this too, being a musician on stage
when I got my H-TRON. But for the sake of the little pump on my hip and
weighing that compared to what a prosthetic leg or dialysis fistula would
'look like' I think I'll accept the wee pump :-)

18 years IDDM and no changes to my legs eyes or kidneys (Knocking on wood)

Please don't be upset by some of the posts. Many are meant in fun or as my
mom used to say "Kidding on the Level". With 4,200 people here you will not
always see eye to eye with everyone, but hey, that's our world -diabetes or
not.

Good luck in whatever you want to do.

--
I've learned....
That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com