Re: [IP] Re: how to choose

On 7/13/03 6:33 AM, "Trish Suchy" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> Trish S (not to be confused with the other pumping Trish B.--hi, Trish!)
>
> PS  Does anyone know if the data managing software available with the Animas
> is supported in a Mac version?  OS 9 or X?

None of the pump software is. You'll have to run it in Virtual PC for now,
or just make a database in Filemaker Pro and add the data manually.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com