[IP] good vibrations

Ok I have a question. I use the paradigm, which is now attached with a soft
set to my rear back hip.
I am getting vibrations every 7 seconds. I am getting these vibrations every
seven seconds in a sensitive area of my body : ) There is no tubing near
that area

I've had this happen before  I'm sure its the pump. When I detached though
I'm still getting those vibrations every 7 seconds. My bg is fine, the pump
seems fine but I can't explain it. Does any one have a reason why this might
be happening. Could I have hit a nerve.