Re: [IP] Dressing with a Pump

<<<Actually I beg to differ. There is NO REASON that "sexy cute clothing"
be worn with a pump. I wear my pump in my bra 100% of the time (well not when

im sleeping because i don't wear a bra to bed!)  and NOBODY can see that I am

wearing it. AND if you play around with differnt outfits there is just about
nothing that you cannot wear with a pump.>>>

I will try to put it in my bra when I get it and see if that works, I should
be getting it perhaps late August I will try all of everyone's suggestions and
see what is best for me.