Re: [IP] Diabetes and Pumping Software

From: Bob <email @ redacted>

<<<I am looking into the types of PC and Palm software available for
managing diabetes and pumping.  I have found a number of programs
available but reading the promotional literature doesn't provide much
help in sorting out what is useful and what is a waste of money.  I
would appreciate insights from anyone who has actually tried any of the
software and has found it helpful.  Thanks for your help!>>>

Some of these programs have trial versions, I would suggest you try them all
and decide for yourself.
ezManager from Animas has a 32 day trial version (if you register, if you
don't you can still try it for 6 days).
LogbookDM from our dear IP friend Ryan = 14 day trial.
Diabetes pilot = 15 day trial
Gluco Pilot = 30 day trial
Insulin+ = 30 day trial

I have used many of these software's, feel free to ask me any questions.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes