Re: [IP] Dressing with a Pump

This may not be the answer your looking for, but I don't even worry
about hiding it, most of my friends know what it is when i'm at the
lake, and if someone asks i tell them.  However, I know the ladies on
this list have all kinds of ways to hide it, right Gail.  Good luck
Scott

>>> email @ redacted 07/12/03 10:37PM >>>
Before I decide to get the pump there's one thing that bugs me a little
and
if I get it solved it will be another step towards getting it.
Summer is here and I am wearing belly shirts with Hip Hugger jeans and
don't want to give up the type of clothing that I wear for summer. So
how am I
going to hide that line that's on my stomach connected to the Pump? One
other
 thing also is that I can't hide the Pump in my jeans because they are
tight.
Can
anyone solve this dilemma?