Re: [IP] Dressing with a Pump

In a message dated 7/13/2003 12:17:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> just put the site high above your belly and stick the pump in your bra.
> that's all. other than that you can say good bye to the sexy cute clothing,
> sorry
> but that's reality.
> I'm just a practical women of 3 kids.

Actually I beg to differ. There is NO REASON that "sexy cute clothing" cannot
be worn with a pump. I wear my pump in my bra 100% of the time (well not when
im sleeping because i don't wear a bra to bed!)  and NOBODY can see that I am
wearing it. AND if you play around with differnt outfits there is just about
nothing that you cannot wear with a pump.

I do not have kids, BUT I'm just a practical (22 year old) women too.

As always on this list... YMMV!!!!!!!! The key is to try wearing the pump
with different outfits.

I have gone through my teenage years wearing my pump. I have always worried
 about how i looked. Right now I have gained some , ugh, weight, so i don't wear
the tight clothing, but i did when i was younger.

dxd age 7 1988
pumping 1992