[IP] Dressing with a Pump

Before I decide to get the pump there's one thing that bugs me a little and
if I get it solved it will be another step towards getting it.
Summer is here and I am wearing belly shirts with Hip Hugger jeans and I
don't want to give up the type of clothing that I wear for summer. So how am I
going to hide that line that's on my stomach connected to the Pump? One other
 thing also is that I can't hide the Pump in my jeans because they are tight.
Can
anyone solve this dilemma?