[IP] what we use

 hello my daughter has been on the pump for about 2 years and we have the
minimed 508 and its the only one we have ever used but i am satisfied with it .
i love the pump and recommend it over the shots totally no questions asked.
sadie is 8 and was diagnosed at 3 . tthe pump made all the difference in the
world . go for ti. anna
David Heggan <email @ redacted> wrote:David Heggan

We live in Flint, Michigan. My daughter is Type 1 diabetic and we a
currently trying to decide on which insulin pump to purchase. We are
hoping that the information on this site will help.

Do you Yahoo!?