[IP] Re: Insulin cost historic info

Hey, insulin, for U-40, was still  99 cents in 1963 when I was diagnosed.
Then U-80 came out and it was 1.99.  I sort of remember disposable syringes
 being about 10 cents each and only bought them for vacation time. I do remember
getting to use the disposable needles on my glass syringes after years of the
 stainless steel ones. Remember the burrs on those suckers? Man, but I broke a
number of those babies! (glass syringes not needles!)  Dropping them in a
 porcelain sink or on a tile floor was not conducive to survival for them! Bent
of few of those monstro needles, too.

Ahhh, thanks for the memories!!!  LOL

Debbie
dx 3/63 at age 8