Re: [IP] How DO you decide?

At 04:54 PM 7/12/2003 email @ redacted wrote:
 >You know I heard it cost the companys under 500.00 to make the pumps is this
 >true????? That is alot of Profit if it is true. mine was 5,000 and something.

I don't know what the actual cost of a pump is, but you also have to factor
in costs for research and development, FDA approval, sales, insurance,
ongoing customer service, etc. As an example, every time you call for help
and they have to FedEx you a replacement pump, that's a cost which is built
into what you pay. All of that expense has to come from somewhere, or else
the company will quickly go out of business.