Re: [IP] limited reservoir and a Challenge...

 I change my sites every Wed around supper and every Sunday morning, Throughout
the week I just refill my reservior as I need to usually only 2-3 time and its
just a matter of popping it out and filling it with a few syringes - no new
tubing or res then pop it back in(gotta rewind and prime of course) on Sundays I
do a complete change of tubing and res. it takes MAYBE 5-6 minutes to refill not
big deal and you can do it any time of the day/night.
Theres  no need to change your site just cause youre outta insulin.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm