[IP] Re: How DO you decide?

I know how you feel. I went through it a year and a half ago. Buying a car
was easier and there are a helluva lot more choices when buying a car!
You just have to gather all the info you have, formulate questions and meet
with reps from all the companies and ask those questions and look at and try
 the pumps. Pay attention to if the responses don't make sense and refer back to
your info and call them with follow-up questions if you need to. Decide what's
most important to you in the way of features. For me, being small and
 waterproof were big factors. For you, it might be the way the buttons are
placed or
the insulin delivery system or the sound of the beeps.
I know how difficult it is, but you just have to decide based on the best
info you can get. The truth is, it won't be a bad decision either way, because
you won't know what it's like to have any pump but the one you choose. If you
know that a pump is right for you, all of them are right for you in one way or
another. All have different benefits, some have the same features. I think
 gut-level feeling played a big role in my decision in the end. So you've always
got that to rely on.
Good luck,
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02