Re: [IP] How DO you decide?

> I have been told by a couple of independent supplies of medical supplies
> that the supplies for the Paradigm are more expensive than for the other
> pumps, so that might be something to consider if you have any sort of
> percentage co-pay for the pump supplies.
>From MM, the infusion sets for the paradigm are the same price as the
infusion sets for the 50X series.
There is a difference in reservoirs 50X series are $74 for a box of 24 and
paradigm are $62 for a box of 20.  This information is from MM's online
>From the independent suppliers that I have talked to they do not raise the
price but that may not always be true because I have not dealt with all of
them out there and do not profess to know how they run their business.