Re: [IP] How DO you decide?

I have been told by a couple of independent supplies of medical supplies
that the supplies for the Paradigm are more expensive than for the other
pumps, so that might be something to consider if you have any sort of
percentage co-pay for the pump supplies.

It seems like all the pumps cost about ther same, but the price depends
on the deal that they worked out with your particular insurance company.
Some insurance companies have worked out better deals than others

I was able to contact the pump companies and tell them what insurance I
had, and they said if I was approved, this is what I would have to pay,
so I knew before I started when the cost would be.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted