From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 1:56 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetes and Pumping Software

I am looking into the types of PC and Palm software available for
managing diabetes and pumping.  I have found a number of programs
available but reading the promotional literature doesn't provide much
help in sorting out what is useful and what is a waste of money.  I
would appreciate insights from anyone who has actually tried any of the
software and has found it helpful.  Thanks for your help!

Bob Goodman
Mountain View, California