RE: [IP] Error in the news...again!

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of George
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Error in the news...again!

George, the ADA had an article concerning the treatment of diabetes in pets
and contained much erroneous information. A number of individuals and groups
had tried, unsuccessfully, to get this article pulled. Last fall I wrote to
the new editor and I can't remember his name but he did pull that article.
Just a thought.

As a service to our subscribers, the ADA compiles the latest news and
events occurring in the world of diabetes. Some of the articles in
Diabetes E-News Now! are generated from wire service stories only and
not by the American Diabetes Association.

Since this was an AP story, we chose to include it in the News wrap up.

Glad to hear that you voiced your opinion to the AP and thanks for
your continued support.<<<

I would have been happier if they had at least put a disclosure
statement on the same page that said the article contained gross
inaccuracies.  But they haven't offered that YET!!!!!

Write to email @ redacted  and to  email @ redacted