Re: Re: [IP] no prob pump

At 11:21 AM 7/11/03, Jan wrote:
>Do you suppose this has to do with body chemistry? We've discussed something
>like this before, I think. I know I could not wear a watch without a
>stainless steel back with moleskin on it to protect the watch from my
>skin/chemistry. Now, this also confirms that a baby is *not* part of a
>woman's body since it has completely different DNA and makeup and often
>different blood types. My 2 kids could wear watches with no problems. YMMV

I am highly allergic to metals.  Only metallic things I can wear are gold
(not plated) and stainless steel.  Last time I had surgery they used
stitches rather than staples because they were afraid that I might have a
problem with the staples.  My daughter can wear any type of metal
jewelry.  I figure that the child inherits genes from both parents so they
may or may not have the same allergies as you.