[IP] Re: age / rules

>I have been pumping longer than _most_ of the people on this list, and been
a diabetic for close to 30 years. >

Do you say what I say when people find out it's been 52.5 years of DM for
me? I say that was 2 years before I was born. MOST of them believe me!!!!!

> These "warnings" are here to make you, or me, the consumer, AWARE of what
 problems there MIGHT be. The medical recommendations are NOT hard and fast
RULES by which they will throw you in jail for!!!  >>

And you really can remove the mattress tag - but be sure no one finds out
about it or that's a trip to jail, fer sher!

>  Just because someone thinks EVERYONE ought to wear helmets when they ride
a motorcycle, doesn't mean they HAVE to. >

And at the dialysis clinic those vehicles are fondly call Donorcycles.

"If a man insisted always on being serious and never allowed himself a bit
of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing
it." - Herodotus