Re: [IP] miracle whip[

I will continue to post to this site - sometimes it will be a SERIOUS SOMBER
POST as those who are so VERY TRES business serious would like - sometimes it
will be an off the cuff fun remark. Gee maybe the list should be spilt - those
with a sense of humor and those who think humor is from the devil. And let
the FLAMES come - I thought that most people just deleted all my posts anyway.
 Since many times I have made a serious ON TOPIC post that should have generated
a comment or two - and nothing.

 and since the flames are probably on their way - who cares if the new MM
 pump comes in purple - like THATS IMPORTANT ENOUGH for this esteemed, educated,
caring (??) group.

So go figure. Que sera sera

Linda & Dax