[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #388

It seems that some people (eh-hem) don't know how to see a POINT when one is
made.  ;-)

I never suggested any sort of censoring by ANYONE except each individual
censoring themselves.  So far, I haven't see any valid "gripes" from anyone
on this matter...it has been a bunch of complaining because a pump company
has come out with some new features to make our lives easier, and advertised
this new functionality.  Based on this list, you'd think it was the end of
the world!!!!