[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #388

I have one box (12/per) of Minimed Sof-set Micro Infusion Sets (MMT-320) with
42 inch tubing and 2 boxes of Minimed Sof-Set Ultimate Infusion Sets
 (MMT-315) with 42 inch tubing that I no longer need nor want. If someone would
them please e-mail me at email @ redacted and I will mail them to you at no
 charge. I have held onto them just in case I didn't like the quick-sets that I
have.  I love the quick-sets!!!!
Linda, pumping since Oct.2001, diagnosed in June 1985 at the ripe "old" age
of 21!