[IP] How DO you decide?

The more I read, the more I get confused.  So how do you decide which
pump, insertation set, etc. to go to?

I want to be fully prepared when I see my primary care physician, as I
suspect he may be wanted to do it himself.

Is there a cost different between the pumps?  Equipment?  I think I'm
going to have to do the last $2000 out of pocket.

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)

P.S. please excuse typing, recovering from carpel tunnel surgery