Re: [IP] Re: taught myself a lesson- no more insulin (off topic)

In a message dated 7/11/2003 12:53:52 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Somewhat off topic, but I thought I was one of the only people who used
> Miracle Whip instead of Hellman's/BestFoods mayo!!  I'm glad someone else is
> part of that club!
> Enjoy the weekend,
> Scott

Scott, my roommate and I each buy our own. She buys the miracle whip and I
must have my mayo, so you are not alone. There are many whip fans out there,
though I am not one. Hope you to have a great weekend. Tina