Re: [IP] taught myself a lesson- no more insulin

So far, my BG have been good, without the pump today.  But guess what, I was
out, and ready to have lunch with kids, so I say to myself time to check my
 blood glucose, pull out my meter, open the box, and its empty, LOL, today is
my day, out of insulin, out of test strips, (well the ones I keep with me in
my purse), I have plenty of strips at home.

I did finally get the NOVOLOG, oh my gosh, it was expensive, $54 for one
 vial, this is because I did not of course go thru the mail order program so I
to send in the receipt for reimbursement from my insurance company.

But I have been fine, just a crazy day.