Miracle Whip instead of Hellman's/BestFoods mayo!!  I'm glad someone else is
part of that club!

Enjoy the weekend,

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:31:53 -0500
From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re:  taught myself a lesson- no more insulin

>>>  Lesson learned, always check to see if there is the correct insulin
in the fridge.  >>>

And I get antsy while using my last jar of Miracle Whip and there is no sale
anywhere. ;-) I also make sure I order more insulin when the last vial is
removed. They are stored next to each other (insulin vials) so I know if it's
the last one. I live where 87,000 people were recently w/o power for a few
days and if we had been involved it might have been difficult to get more. We
also get snowed in quite often in the winter. Never know when an emergency
will come up and insulin must be on hand. I'm glad the poster had pens to
cover the situation. YMMV

If you watch a game, it's fun; if you play it, it's recreation; if you work at
it, it's golf.