[IP] Re: Leaving cannulas in place

>>> You may get by with extended use in the short
term, but see problems later.>>>

And Jan asked:
>I have been leaving my canula in place for about 15
>yrs now - changing every 4-5 days. When will I start
>seeing these problems?

Finally - I see the need to chime in:

First, Jan, I wanted to ask you if you've patented
that 15 year cannula (until I read the 4 or 5 days
change-out). :)

I too leave mine in ***at least*** 5 days.  There are
times when I have *no idea* how long it's been in
(like right now for instance).  I've been pumping
:::doing math in my head::: about as long as Jan and
am wondering when those problems might hit me too.

Obviously, YMMV.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?