[IP] Re: taught myself a lesson- no more insulin

>>>  Lesson learned, always check to see if there is the correct insulin
in the fridge.  >>>

And I get antsy while using my last jar of Miracle Whip and there is no sale
anywhere. ;-) I also make sure I order more insulin when the last vial is
removed. They are stored next to each other (insulin vials) so I know if
it's the last one. I live where 87,000 people were recently w/o power for a
few days and if we had been involved it might have been difficult to get
more. We also get snowed in quite often in the winter. Never know when an
emergency will come up and insulin must be on hand. I'm glad the poster had
pens to cover the situation. YMMV

If you watch a game, it's fun; if you play it, it's recreation; if you work
at it, it's golf.