Re: [IP] Re:Letting the resevoir empty out

In a message dated 7/11/03 12:14:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Yep.
> Sometimes I don't, especially if I know I will run out and not be home & am
> less
> than 10, unless I have a full cartridge with me and Bgs have been A-ok.
>
> > Does anyone let there reservoirs empty out.

I get an alarm when there is 20 units left.  I usually change it at that
 point. If I let; it go lower than that, it usually means that I will be on
empty
either during the night or in the middle of the day when it will be very
inconvenient to change thing out.

Kathie 1432